Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blogging has really make money?


There is a lot of discussion these days revolve around the question and the answer is yes, you can make money blogging. There are people out there making an absolute killing with their blogs. The question one might ask is how can I do it. How can you go from never having created a blog before being able to make money blogging? Or maybe you used a blog before and are looking for a ready made way to monetize your blog. Fear not, the answer is here for you.

You will have to decide what kind of model you want to base your efforts on blogging. Want to be a Hollywood gossip hound gadfly like Perez Hilton? Perhaps you want a political blog like Arianna Huffington? Then there is the model of blogging on Problogger blog. Which model to choose're never going to need a great way to start if you're going to make money blogging.

Of course you could do all the research online yourself to understand this whole thing out, but what sense? Or it seems more practical to get a jump start on the market by obtaining a ready-made blogging system? I did my research for a while 'until I realized that I did not need to reinvent the wheel. At that moment it hit me. How about if I just found someone who was already able to make money blogging and copy that method. I looked around at all the other people who had already asked it to make money blogging, and I came up with a couple of candidates.

Now I admit, when watching these two seemed very similar to each other. Just as I was to decide? As you would in this case? Being the ... I should say "frugal" ... (Ok cheap) kind of person I am, I went with what they gave me more things with less money. There is a very difficult decision. I was trying to get all the bells and whistles and I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for it. What I got was much more than I imagined. This was a classic case of promise and that they offer, and promised a lot! Now I feel like I'm finally at a stage of my life internet business where things are taking off .......

No comments:

Post a Comment